Saturday, March 31, 2007

Truth or Rumor v1

This section includes current rumors concerning the race. Our job is not to judge the authenticity but to report the rumor. We claim no direct knowledge and are making no assertions.

#1 Bishop and Angela Johnson were spotted at Winco in different sections. Bishop was perusing transparent flippers and bodysuits while Angela was heard asking a worker which dolly was "the most comfortable." [emphasis added]

#2 Bob Johns's 3/28 journal entry included the following: "I'm very excited about the Fountain Valley 3rd Ward's First Annual Triathlon. It appears to be the perfect venue to display my athletic dominance. Of course I will follow the same course I've used since winning Kristen's heart: under promise & over deliver [emphasis his]. Just today I told 3 people I wasn't going to train at all. Of course I smelt of chlorine as we talked - they didn't seem to pick up on it."

#3 Matt Jones' hair stylist has confirmed that he's scheduled an appointment 2 days before the race. When asked about her thoughts on the timing of the appointment she said, "He's never asked for a buzz before, I don't know what to think." [emphasis added]

#4 Curt Huffmire's mailbox on 3/31 contained a response from The Lance Armstrong Foundation. When held up to a bright light the words, "Despite the number of LiveStrong wristbands you've offered to purchase the policy remains the same: Lance doesn't do body doubles." [emphasis added]

As new rumors or bits of information are discovered they will be posted.

2 comments:

kpstowboy said...

Charlie South is in. He said Beau Mcraney is shark bait compared to his streamlined physique. He also plans on wearing a Speedo, so unless you like that view, train hard.

Angela said...

put a hook in me, i'm high fat bait. However, if I recall correctly, I don't have to be the fastest in the ward just not the slowest, unless of course we are talking a school of sharks.